Persevering With Unchanging Fidelity to GOD Almighty

Persevering With Unchanging Fidelity to GOD Almighty

Positive Christianity Series Episode #379

Despite the opposition and harassment from the envy of the snake, David was able to persist. The Psalms of David instruct us to keep persevering even amidst difficulties. We know that David kept faith in GOD Almighty even when he did not know all the details of how everything was going to work out for good. David did not lose his faith despite the snake gangstalking and also discouraging him with lies and intimidation. The snake was probably telling David that GOD Almighty did not care about his life and that David was all alone. This was while David was gangstalked and harassed by the snake. Despite discouragements and harassments, David persevered. We can choose to keep fidelity to GOD Almighty and remind ourselves of GOD Almighty being active in our day to day lives. We can remind ourselves of the truth in Scripture that tells us that we are guarded in the shelter and shadow of the Almighty Psalm 91: 1.

We are reminded of this understanding in the New Testament when King Jesus Christ tells us that He knows the individuals that are His even before the creation of the Heavens and the earth. King Jesus Christ tells us that nothing can take us away from GOD Almighty and King Jesus Christ John 10: 27-30. We learn that neither persecution, adversity, envy, nor times could separate David from GOD Almighty. Neither gangstalking, nor revilings, nor intimidations, nor opposition were able to separate David from GOD Almighty. Neither giant, neither Saul's envy, nor Abner's hate, nor Hanun's treachery, nor 7-9 hostile nations (Israel did not start conflict and were defending themselves), nor Absalom's rebellion separated David from the worship of GOD Almighty. We can learn from David that there is nothing in this temporary and imperfect world that can separate from the worship of the Almighty Psalm 91.

The filial love to GOD Almighty is the greatest thing that we have. Paul states that genuine love never ends. This is because GOD Almighty is infinite and eternal love. We know that David had unchanging fidelity to GOD Almighty that was complete devotion. The virtue of unchanging fidelity allowed David to persevere without practicing idol worship or spiritual infidelity. David prioritized the worship of GOD Almighty above idolatry including fake "relationships", fake "friendships", and material wealth.

I was able to persevere after med school by learning about the story of David and about my Jewish heritage (all my life I grew up Catholic and did not really know I was Jewish until I began to experience harassment and envy from idolators. I probably began being gangstalked in 2015 since I began to honor the Sabbath instead of Sunday. I noticed I was followed around yet it did not get so bad until the last month I was in med school. I was called racial derogatory names due to being Jewish and Mexican-American (from the working class) from racist peers. While only getting a few hours of sleep on one ocassion, I was woken up in the middle of the night with a gangstalker shouting at about past midnight.) I learned Scripture and made Resurrection Radio Podcast while I was working part time jobs online. At one of the jobs, I was harassed and gangstalked also by the adultress that gangstalks. The adultress did not say her real name and used fake names while changing her voice. During that job, I was again harassed and envied by different individuals who were impolite, rude, and obnoxious while remaining curteous. Also was given minimal work at times with some days being given close to no work. I knew eventually that I was being gangstalked since I recognized that the calls were negative and impolite and realized the adultress' voice one day. I was envied by the adultress who probably was in charge of the negative calls and harassment. (Also noticed that the gangstalkers were probably negative on purpose and attempting to produce negative emotions. I also heard inapropriate noises as if they were practicing adultery or fornication in a few calls. Was hesitant to believe this since that is inapropiate and also unethical. After the inapropriate calls, I then began to hear negative voices telling me to harm myself and others that I ignored and felt a dark and negative presence around me. Felt a dark entity around me on one day and began to sing worship songs. The negative presence left after singing worship to GOD Almighty. I think that the individuals were occultists who were using sorcery during the calls, trying to foment negative emotions through negativity, and trying to recruit me to cause harm to others like the lone wolf shooting individuals. I was told that I was going to be given instructions on what I had to do the following day, and I left that job. Had a dream that told me that the job may have been to deceive me and entrap me. I did not return.) I kept writing in my blog at the same time which helped me combat the non-sense I was going through at that job. I applied to different jobs and had multiple job opportunities negated. I got an interview and received a job offer only to find out that it was again with the same individual and left that job. Applied multiple times to other jobs and was negated in a 100 different jobs. Prevented from day trading also. Either manner I keep preaching. The adultress is an occultist and also probably been assigned to harass and gangstalk. I keep avoiding such people like Moses who denied a woman fron Moab, Joseph who denied Potiphar's wife, and Paul who denied the adultress that followed him around. I think that the accuser hates and envies Jewish and Christian individuals. Also found out I was Jewish after med school by the envy I was experiencing from socialists and occultists. Apparently, the snake hates Jewish Christians, yet I know the filial love of GOD Almighty is greater. GOD Almighty has not forsaken me and has kept me persevering. I also removed mgtow and lust since they can attempt to separate from GOD Almighty. I have written multiple articles reproving false doctrines like mgtow and feminism that are idol worship and also the use of pornography and lust. I did not know how dangerous mgtow was at the time. I did not know how evil lust was either. I have removed mgtow completely from my life and also keep resisting the use of pornography. Lust does not help individuals and leads to envy and slothfulness. We can persevere worshiping GOD Almighty. Also be skeptical of idolators and negative individuals.

Learning Hebrew

Eliab, אלאב, means my GOD is my Father. It is a name derived from Abiel. This describes that Jewish individuals understood that GOD Almighty is their Creator and Father. Eliab was David's older brother and who attempted to discourage David. David persisted amidst negativity and discouragements even from his own bretheren. We learn to persevere despite envy and discouragements without envy.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Persevering With Unchanging Fidelity to GOD Almighty

Persevering With Unchanging Fidelity to GOD Almighty Positive Christianity Series Episode #379 Despite the opposition and harassment from th...